Are you looking for a personalized,
custom ceremony perfect for you?
Each ceremony by Rev. Sue is one-of-a-kind,
reflecting your one-of-a-kind love!
Here is the process of how we'll work together:
1. To start, please contact me at (c) 978-325-2573 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to check my availability for your date and to set a time for our first meeting.
Meetings can be in person or via Skype.
2. I'll send you an initial questionnaire so I can begin to get to know you, your wishes for your wedding and your future married life.
3. At our first appointment, my intent is to really get to know you and discuss your many options to create a meaningful, memorable ceremony, including unity rituals, your vows and more. We'll also talk about the marriage you intend to build and how premarital counseling might benefit you. I'll answer any questions you have for me.
4. After hearing from you about what you want in your wedding ceremony, I'll write a draft of it for you to review. What's most important is that you have a ceremony you love from beginning to end.
5. If a rehearsal is needed, I'll be there!
6. On your wedding day, I'll arrive 45 minutes - 1 hour ahead of time to meet the other wedding professionals, touch base with you, and make sure that everyone and everything is ready for your ceremony.
7. You will have the ceremony of your dreams and be given advice and support for a fantastic married life!
"Not only did Rev. Sue create a perfect ceremony, she ensured that is was the perfect ceremony *for us*. All of our guests told us it was the most beautiful, personal ceremony they had ever attended. The reason? Rev. Sue really, actually got to know us as individuals and as a couple, and that was truly reflected in the ceremony she created for us. She was helpful every step of the way, making recommendations, but also listening to all of our hopes and concerns, and responding to them to 100%, even the minutiae that I was picking at as a nervous bride who wanted everything "just right." Her fee was a tremendous value-- significantly lower than many officiants in the same region. If you are looking for an officiant who will really make your ceremony YOUR ceremony, and make it beautiful as well, trust Rev. Sue-- she is fabulous!" - Tasha Terracuso Aug. 2013
Elopements and intimate weddings (less than 25 guests) without a rehearsal are $300-500.
Fees for custom ceremonies (more than 25 guests) range from $500-1000 and depend upon date, time, location, length of your ceremony, and need for a rehearsal.
If needed, I am able to provide a portable PA system with wireless microphone for your ceremony for an additional fee of $100.
Marriage preparation sessions (premarital counseling) are $75/hour (if I am officiating your wedding) and $100/hour (if someone else officiates).
Please call me at 978-325-2573 or
email email@example.com for a price quote.
Rev. Sue Koehler-Arsenault, M.Div.
5 High Street, Rockport, MA 01966
Serving Boston and the North Shore of Massachusetts:
Rockport, Gloucester, Ipswich, Danvers, Salem, Beverly, and Peabody